Tits-Out

Buxom British blonde Vix from the VixPix - Tits-Out for Multiple Sclerosis charity website and Tits-Out.com shares her day-to-day experiences, chats with visitors and shows even more of her lovely 36F boobs!

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Well hello!

I thought I'd add a few words to my pics and things. Yeah, I know, you don't want chat... you wanted rude pictures.. well.. you know you'll get them too, don't ya?

Good!

I am trying really hard to build YOU a nice site to have some fun with and maybe let me know what you think about the pictures. Hey, you could tell me what you want to see pictures of, and maybe I'll do them for you.

I could hold up a sign with your name, even! Tell me what YOU want to see!

I wanna make it good for you... tell me what you want me to do.. please?

Looking forward to hearing from you soon,

Vix
XXX

1 Comments:

  • At Mon Jun 13, 10:05:00 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    great to see you here ! you are doing some great work and I want to thankyou from the bottom of my heart! I have mentioned you in my own blog:http://davesmsblog.blogspot.com/
    and would love to see your....comments about my bit! Not as good as yours of course.
    Fellow ms'ser Dave

     

Post a Comment

<< Home