Tits-Out

Buxom British blonde Vix from the VixPix - Tits-Out for Multiple Sclerosis charity website and Tits-Out.com shares her day-to-day experiences, chats with visitors and shows even more of her lovely 36F boobs!

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Requests!

I was asked to do a pic, the other day.
I got fresh outta the shower - all damp and dewy-eyed, and fetched my lipstick...
No make-up on my face though :-D



This afternoon, I have been shopping. For bra's. Blimey, they're not cheap! I went and got measured up by a lovely lady - most enjoyable experience - who then helped me chose and try on a few different bra's.

Depending on make, I vary between a 36 and a 38, and the cup sizes vary between an E and a G. Today I have bought three 36F bras. One black, one white and one pink.

Will have to show you all, soon.

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home