Tits-Out

Buxom British blonde Vix from the VixPix - Tits-Out for Multiple Sclerosis charity website and Tits-Out.com shares her day-to-day experiences, chats with visitors and shows even more of her lovely 36F boobs!

Sunday, July 17, 2005

Cybertastic!

You know, I am having a great time with my webcams. I thought I'd show you a pic taken from a pretty neat session I had last night.



I would love it if you came along to play with me, some time.

Till you do, there are pics and videos available via my cam site.

2 Comments:

  • At Mon Jul 18, 11:23:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Not accepting credit cards - hows this supposed to work ?

     
  • At Mon Jul 18, 01:50:00 pm, Blogger Vix said…

    This has been reported to me, with UK cards. iFriends say:


    "Thank you for your correspondence.

    We apologize for any difficulties experienced when enrolling for an account with iFriends. There could be many reasons for the rejection of credit cards. Unfortunately, due to the lack of information provided, we are unable to determine the exact cause of the rejection. Therefore, we respectfully request that the following information be provided:

    Full Name:
    Credit card number being used:
    Email address:
    Zip/Postal code:
    The exact text of error message you are receiving:

    Once we receive this information, we will be able to further assist you."

    So, can I suggest you contact them directly, with the above information, at help@ifriends.net or go to their contact page.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home