Tits-Out

Buxom British blonde Vix from the VixPix - Tits-Out for Multiple Sclerosis charity website and Tits-Out.com shares her day-to-day experiences, chats with visitors and shows even more of her lovely 36F boobs!

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Have To Be A Nice Girl!

I have a meeting this afternoon, so I have to look respectable. :(

This could be tough, but I think, what with the weather being what it is and all, I might get away with a "mumsy" summer dress I have.

Last time I wore the dress however, I was not too respectable in it!

This is the frock



These are the pics from last time I wore it!

*edit* Wowser! Just when I thought I looked mumsy, I find THIS blog (HornyGranny!!). It's nice to see pics of real women, but be warned they are doing what real women do! ;) *edit*

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home