Tits-Out

Buxom British blonde Vix from the VixPix - Tits-Out for Multiple Sclerosis charity website and Tits-Out.com shares her day-to-day experiences, chats with visitors and shows even more of her lovely 36F boobs!

Friday, August 26, 2005

Look at Lovely Lauren.

Whilst I am working on some more pix and vids of myself, I hope you don't mind me sharing more of my fave babes, with you.

With her tousled blonde hair and long, red fingernails, Lauren is a lovely not to be overlooked!

With black, lacy-topped stockings, high heels (I want those shoes!) and deep-red lingerie, (well, she has it on to start with), I find her to be stimulating and alluring.

I can imagine doing all sorts to this babe. Mind you, I think I'd ask her to cut at least one of those fingernails, for me! ;-)

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home