Tits-Out

Buxom British blonde Vix from the VixPix - Tits-Out for Multiple Sclerosis charity website and Tits-Out.com shares her day-to-day experiences, chats with visitors and shows even more of her lovely 36F boobs!

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Summer is here!

Summer is finally here in the UK - it's official. Yesterday was blisteringly hot and sunny and I have sun-burn :(

No, I know better than sitting in the sun... I seek out the shady spots. However, as I had to ride home from w*rk on my Harley yesterday and I thought it was way too hot to wear a jacket, so rode home in a tiny, white, spaghetti-strap, vest.

I have an imprint of said vest on my torso, now. My arms and my chest are scarlet! I took a pic, and yes.. I'm sulking.




Oh, if you are enjoying my blog, you might want to bookmark this site: Flogger
It's a new top list for adult blogs... marv!!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home