Tits-Out

Buxom British blonde Vix from the VixPix - Tits-Out for Multiple Sclerosis charity website and Tits-Out.com shares her day-to-day experiences, chats with visitors and shows even more of her lovely 36F boobs!

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Fun in the sun!

Having just put on a jumper, for the first time this year, and being as I whinged about the lack of flesh on the streets, the other day...

I was pleased to find these pics of Lauren, who I have introduced you to before, in the sun.

Looking sultry as she disrobes in the hot, hot summer, that now seems so long, long ago.




Is this truly the end for me, this year? The heating may have to go on, or I may be reduced to wearing clothes in the house, even if I am not going out! The horror, the horror!

My beautiful boobs will be shocked by the reign of terror from the fabric tyrant that is clothing. No more will they swing and sway in harmony with my every move. No more.

OK, maybe till the next dramatic temperature change, which will probably be next week, eh?

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home