Tits-Out

Buxom British blonde Vix from the VixPix - Tits-Out for Multiple Sclerosis charity website and Tits-Out.com shares her day-to-day experiences, chats with visitors and shows even more of her lovely 36F boobs!

Monday, September 05, 2005

A Little Something For Free!

Here are a few shots from the start of a recent webcam session, I thought you might like to see.

When I am camming, I try to take pictures that my members can access and no-one else, but I thought I'd share a few. Members have quite the selection to chose from, and videos of cam sessions, too - so sharing a few is ok, isn't it?

I often cam naked, to be honest, sometimes starting in lingerie, sometimes in nothing but lipstick but I pretty much always end up without a stitch on, and in a hot, sweaty, mess.

Don't forget you can see if I am currently on line by looking at this:



I'd love you to come play with me, sometime soon.







1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home