Tits-Out

Buxom British blonde Vix from the VixPix - Tits-Out for Multiple Sclerosis charity website and Tits-Out.com shares her day-to-day experiences, chats with visitors and shows even more of her lovely 36F boobs!

Friday, September 30, 2005

Ewwwwww, you're so fat!

That's the comment I got whilst webcamming last night!
Sitting here, naked, with my huge boobs and my substantial belly on display.

See, when I 'cam, there are two chat windows. One that people type in when they contact me from iFriends and one that is from some unkown source, which is where the lads who want something for nothing, type.

The something for nothing lads actually get NOTHING for nothing, and I do not even chat with them. They usually say stuff like "show pussy" (smooth talker) or "see ass hole" (look in a mirror).

Last night I got the "Ewwww, you're so fat!" and immediately the other Something for Nothing boys leapt on this one and tore him to shreds. Almost restores ones faith in human kind, doesn't it?

Go away and leave me and my surplus flesh to those who appreciate such things!!!

6 Comments:

  • At Sun Oct 02, 02:10:00 am, Blogger personallog! said…

    you are beutifulll I wont have anyone telling you your not!! tell me who they are and I will hack there computer and kick there ass! they must have blindness of some description! keep doing what you want! you are the best babe! Oh you have done your bit for charity again! take a look at the best woman alive again at my blog!

     
  • At Sun Oct 02, 03:48:00 am, Blogger ygraine said…

    oh well.. there are just some people that doesnt appreciate that beaty comes in all sizes...

     
  • At Tue Oct 04, 03:35:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think what you are doing for ms(I've had it for 32 years) takes a lot of guts and bravery. Keep up the good work.

    Denn

    ps, your not fat

     
  • At Tue Oct 04, 12:07:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Vix, i have to say you are NOT fat. the picture that i saw of you does not display any fat, you are just blessed with large breast.

     
  • At Wed Oct 05, 09:57:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What a ridiculous comment Vix!
    To me you appear to be as near to the perfect woman shape as can be.
    Love your voice too. As far as I can judge from this distance you are a lovely person too.

    Keep up the good work. And don't ever mention the concept of "my surplus flesh " again; nothing surplus about it.

    Chris

     
  • At Sat Oct 14, 11:29:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good Answer ..good for you

     

Post a Comment

<< Home