Tits-Out

Buxom British blonde Vix from the VixPix - Tits-Out for Multiple Sclerosis charity website and Tits-Out.com shares her day-to-day experiences, chats with visitors and shows even more of her lovely 36F boobs!

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Enough Of The Skinny Chicks, Already!

I was guessing that you might need a little more flesh to look at, after the last post I did, with it's disappointingly skinny women, so today I have for you...

My BBW Site is choc full of luscious lovelies with huge hooters and fabulous flesh that you could really get lost in. Some of the girls are too big, for my tastes, but none are too small. Marv!

Check it out and let me know what you think, OK?

3 Comments:

  • At Sun Mar 05, 11:02:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    More meat is very good indeed - boobs, curves, hips, lips and butts - mmmmmm mmmm good. But I agree, some of those ladies on MyBBW are WAAAAY too big for me. I can't imagine how some of them clean themselves, or find their areas. I like big, but not ridiculously big as some of those ladies are.

     
  • At Fri Apr 07, 06:19:00 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    I like it ALOT!!!
    Hope you are well
    Dave

     
  • At Wed May 17, 11:22:00 am, Blogger personallog! said…

    Where are you baaaabbbyyyy! Hope your doing ok! Lets me know yeah!

    Dave
    x

     

Post a Comment

<< Home