Tits-Out

Buxom British blonde Vix from the VixPix - Tits-Out for Multiple Sclerosis charity website and Tits-Out.com shares her day-to-day experiences, chats with visitors and shows even more of her lovely 36F boobs!

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

How women really are...

Well, how this woman is anyway.

You remember a few weeks ago when I told you how I was called fat? OK, this was not exactly news to me, that I am not Kate Moss, but for some reason this one got to me. I have stopped webcamming and have decided to do something about my weight.

First off, I have to tell you that I do NOT want to be skinny. I just do not want to be like I am. I want to be like Farah! She has flesh but not too much like I do.

I wanna look like this

and not like this


So as of today, you are joining me in my diet hell. Sorry, but you are. That horrible pic was taken today and I am gonna do a weekly update, with photographic evidence. Today I am 11st 6lbs. Whole lotta Rosie, for a 5'2" girl, huh?

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home