Tits-Out

Buxom British blonde Vix from the VixPix - Tits-Out for Multiple Sclerosis charity website and Tits-Out.com shares her day-to-day experiences, chats with visitors and shows even more of her lovely 36F boobs!

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Happy Christmas/Holidays

Not wanting to offend our colonial cousins, (Hello America), but here in the UK we say Happy Christmas.

I know, it's not fair on those that are non-Christians, but there it is.

The other day, I said to an American friend of mine, that I was in "Holiday Mode" as I had 3 days off w*rk, in a row. Then I had to explain that I did not mean I was in a Christmassy mood, as "Holidays" just mean time off, here and are not connected with the December Yuletide.

Unless, of course, you were to say "Christmas Holidays".

Where am I going with this? Well, I had 3 days off in a row, as it was my company's Christmas Party. The bank I w*rk in were having a meal out. This function was to be held in the town where I w*rk, which is an hour's drive from my house, so I booked into a hotel for the night.

Nothing special, just a Holiday Inn, but there again, it did have an incredible bed which took a good test before the "do". Was bouncy-fuck-tastic, actually.

Anyroad, whilst there, with different surroundings and mirrors and whathaveyou, I took the opportunity to reel off a new photo-shoot.

So, here in my Mother Christmas outfit and out of it, too, is my prezzie for you! You know me, any excuse to jiggle my tits at a camera.

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home