Tits-Out

Buxom British blonde Vix from the VixPix - Tits-Out for Multiple Sclerosis charity website and Tits-Out.com shares her day-to-day experiences, chats with visitors and shows even more of her lovely 36F boobs!

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Come to Bed?

Well, going to bed, the other night, I was back to my usual self, just wanting to share my body, regardless of weight or size.

So I took the opportunity to snap some shots and thought I'd share them with you, natch!

Yes I'm a big girl but that means I've got nice, soft, big boobs and a cuddly belly... I'll get over it. You wanna get over it, too?

I need someone that likes to feel what a real woman is like... but you better have a look, first.



3 Comments:

  • At Wed Nov 09, 09:44:00 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    Beutiful ab-so-fecking beautiful! I dont need to ask if you are ok! I know your fantastic and back in good form! Wow!

    Love ya Babe
    Dave

     
  • At Wed Nov 09, 10:40:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    u r amazin,everythin i'm lookin for in a woman,can't wait until the perfect the cloning process,keep the pics comin,us real men just can't get enough of them

     
  • At Sat Nov 19, 10:08:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Now the cold nights and morning's are here seeing you like that would be enough for me to stay in bed....would love to warm my hands on you.x x

     

Post a Comment

<< Home