Tits-Out

Buxom British blonde Vix from the VixPix - Tits-Out for Multiple Sclerosis charity website and Tits-Out.com shares her day-to-day experiences, chats with visitors and shows even more of her lovely 36F boobs!

Thursday, May 25, 2006

So, where've I been?

I am so sorry - I have two excuses for failing to bring you either my own, or anyone else's, bouncy boobs over the last couple of months (sheesh, has it really been that long!?)

Excuse 1) - I have been poorly. Boring!
Excuse 2) - I have been busy!



Y'all know of my hubby's sites My Boob Site and My BBW Site, well, I was feeling a little left out* and so have created My Penis Site!

Well, what's sauce for the goose, an' all that.

Look, I know you lot might not want to hear and see about my never-ending quest for cock** but you don't have to look, do ya?!

*OK, I have no reason for feeling jealous, really, as he has just blogged what he claims to be his fave pic of me.





**But, what is not to love about hot, hard, moist, suckable, fuckable, juicy, long, stiff, throbbing dick-meat?

6 Comments:

  • At Tue May 30, 03:37:00 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    Great to see you back babe! hope you are well!
    x
    Dave
    x

     
  • At Thu Jun 08, 03:36:00 pm, Blogger Richard said…

    A nice photo of a beautiful woman.

     
  • At Sun Jun 11, 02:05:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good to see you back! Had a look at the dick site for some reason (don't like cocks) and some of those girls are hot in the pics and you look lush! Sigh, wish I had the time at the minute for a good shag... Too much student work and no chance to chase girls lol.
    Stephen

     
  • At Sun Jun 11, 02:17:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    (the girl in the purple corset I mean! Any chance of her getting her boobs out for the site?!?)
    Stephen
    P.S. And she has a scrummy bum! I'm jealous of you having girly luv with her! (thinks about girly luv...) Ooooh... Oops new undies needed!

     
  • At Wed Jun 28, 01:38:00 pm, Blogger Unknown said…

    I love your big tits, very sexy.

    Visit my blog

     
  • At Fri Jul 14, 11:36:00 am, Blogger personallog! said…

    Come on babe! I am missing you loads and loads! Please come back soon, hope you are well!

    Love ya
    Dave
    x

     

Post a Comment

<< Home